Awards and recognition
- Mayakoba. Recognized by the World Tourism Organization (WTO) and Rainforest Alliance, with top awards: Ulysses and Sustainable Standard-Setter prizes, respectively
- Mayakoba. 5 Diamonds Award from the U.S. American Automobile Association (AAA) granted to the Fairmont Hotel and Rosewood Hotel, both part of the Mayakoba tourist complex
- Mayakoba. Travel + Leisure has included the Fairmont Hotel amongst the “500 Best Hotels in the World” and has acknowledged the Rosewood Hotel as the Best Luxury Hotel in Mexico and Central America and one of the 20 best in the world.
- Mayakoba. The Banyan Tree Hotel has been defined by Tripadvisor as the ninth best luxury hotel in the world, the second best in the Spa category and the third best in the Romance category
- El Camaleón golf course. Audubon International, with six recognitions: cooperative sanctuary, sustainable habitat management for migratory species, efficient and sustainable water consumption, environmental education, reduced and efficient use of chemical substances
- El Camaleón golf course. Audubon International, as a wildlife sanctuary, recognizing its environmental excellence.
- Mayakoba. Ecoturismo 2008 Prize, granted by Fundación Miguel Alemán A.C.