This is the first population source planned for Quintana Roo, a residential project that intends to respond to huge demographic growth in Playa del Carmen. The project, characterized by different types of homes, also includes various services: shopping areas, open space, equipment, etc.
Ciudad Mayakoba has a two-fold concept: (i) it contemplates a development model aimed at the population living in its area of influence, and (ii) it constitutes a residential archetype as a social club that gathers values associated to the Mayakoba brand.
Three large developments
- Parques de Mayakoba.The largest project in the entire complex, covering more than 220 hectares (ha) and 13,600 homes. It has a large city park, shopping, leisure and service areas and a civic-educational center.
- Mayakoba Village. With a surface area exceeding 13 ha and 730 homes, it has a shopping area and offices. It is crossed by a navigable canal and is conceived for pedestrian use.
- Mayakoba Country Club. The most exclusive residential development in this complex covers an 18-hole golf course. It has a social club, sports facilities and private access to the Mayakoba Beach Club. It will also have more than 2,800 homes, distributed throughout more than 165 ha
Benefits for the community
- Construction of 16 kilometers (km) of primary roads, with an occupation of more than 44 ha, representing 10.7% of the surface area of the land, to include both primary and secondary roads.
- Maximum respect for local plants and animals